Winter Ball

Vanessa Hernandez, Reporter

The Winter Ball will be hosted by the Senior Class on Nov. 21, from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m..at the Civic Center Meinders Hall of Mirrors.

Tickets are currently $20 and will increase by $5 each week. To purchase tickets see Laura Gilson (Room 219), Kristena Rudloff (media center), or the senior class officers at lunch on advisory days. The last day to buy tickets is the Nov. 21 during lunch. All money raised will go towards the Senior Class and graduation, Rudloff said.

Students wishing to bring an outside guest must fill out the guest form. The forms will be located in the main office and must be returned to the office by 3:00 p.m. on November 14. The form must be signed by the guest’s parent and school principal. All guests must be registered and present a photo ID upon arrival to the Winter Ball.

Each grade will nominate one boy and girl for prince and princess during advisory. Voting will take place at the dance.

Also, Garrison’s photography will take pictures at the Winter Ball and advises to bring around $20 to $30. Party pictures will be taken and may be purchased online after the Winter Ball.

Free clothes will given to those students who donate snacks the week leading up to the Winter Ball. Examples include a six pack of drinks, a packet of cookies and a big bag of chips.