The student news site of Harding Charter Preparatory High School

The Marionette

The Marionette

The Marionette

Polls

Do you prefer winter or summer?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Ready your wallets for Eagle Week

STUCO announces charity week beneficiary Positive Tomorrows with a school-wide kick-off assembly
Ava Edwards
Hurling his body at his teammate, senior Josh Gaston pops a balloon at the end of a multi-level relay race involving a partner and several balloons. The game was part of a larger assembly kicking off the highly-anticipated charity week, which will take place after spring break.

Eagle Week is coming up the week after spring break, it’s Mar.25- 29. During Eagle Week the school will raise money to help support a non-profit called Positive Tomorrows. All the money raised will go to charity. Students will only have to pay $2 to watch the assembly.  

Positive Tomorrows is a free private school for homeless kids. They help these students get a good education and they also help the kid’s parents find stability.  

There will be food trucks after school. On Monday there will be Brasco’s Chicken and Waffles, on Tuesday Worth the W8- Homestyle Southern Comfort Food will come, Wednesday there will be HTeaO, and Friday Baked Bear will come. If you want to learn more about Positive Tomorrows, click here.  

The teachers and students will go head-to-head in the after-school activities. Monday will be student vs. teacher volleyball after school, on Tuesday will be movie night, game night will be on Wednesday, there will be an auction on Thursday and the annual carnival is on Friday. 

The Student Council is also taking design suggestions for the Eagle Week sweatshirts. Submit your designs to STUCO sponsor Travis Rhodes through Microsoft Teams. The last day to submit your design is March 22.